PDRA memberships run from January 1 to December 31 each year. There is no prorating memberships during the year. Renewals begin October 1 each year and continue through December 31. If you do not renew by December 31 and want to rejoin, you will have to pay the $20 initiation fee again. Locks at all quarries are changed on New Year’s Day.
- NEW MEMBERS – New members pay $90 ($70 plus a $20 initiation fee) plus $10 per each diving family member.
- CURRENT MEMBERS – Members who renew by December 31 pay $70 plus $10 per each diving family member. Renewals begin October 1 each year.
- NEW MEMBERS JOINING AFTER OCTOBER 1 – New members who join on or after October 1 will get the rest of the current year and all of next year for one price.
- DIVING STUDENT TRAINING PASS – Each student taking their Open Water certification classes through an approved instructor must pay $30 before entering the quarry for their classes and must have a copy of the Membership Application with them on quarry property at the time of their classes. No card and key will be issued when paying for a Diving Student Training Pass and those persons who purchase a Diving Student Training Pass will not have the same rights as a regular member. Only those persons purchasing the Certified Open Water Student New Membership will attain the same rights as a regular member.
- UPGRADE STUDENT PASS TO REGULAR MEMBER – Each student who has paid the $30 for the Diving Student Training Pass and has attained their Open Water certification must pay $40 in addition to the Diving Student Pass to become a regular member. At that point a card and key will be issued to the Student New Member.
Membership applications may be submitted via an online process or by regular mail. Once the application and fee is received by the PDRA, your card(s) and key(s) will be sent to you via U.S. mail. If you have questions about your card(s) or key(s), please contact Mick Wrenn at email@example.com or (336) 817-0126.
To qualify as a family member, you must be the spouse or child of a regular member living in the same household or a child for whom the member is legally responsible.
Pay by Check
Please print the application, fill out and send with check payment to:
Mick Wrenn, Membership Chair
2022 Woodland Avenue
Burlington, NC 27215